Saturday, April 07, 2007

Airplane Day?

So I propose today be known as the Unofficial Jumbo Jet Airplane Day. To those members of the Law Enforcement community, or those involved in Personal or Private Security, dates are typically written y-m-d. Therefore, today's date would be 7-4-7.

Now perhaps my name for the holiday is a tad too wordy, but let's see what we can come up with together. Who's behind me on this? After all, the most famous jumbo jet is the Boeing 747 airliner, at least until the Airbus A380 starts flying, and dates are never going to be in the form of 3-8-0 anyways! Am I right on this?

To celebrate today, I propose we all jump on a jumbo jet and fly or jet off somewhere. Since I'm a professional writer, I can't afford to do this, but in the spirit of the holiday, who wants to fund my way to celebrate the day on a hot beach somewhere else today?